Friday, July 18, 2008

Time for Miracle Grow

Tonight, I am going to use Miracle Grow in my garden. I think it is time for a little extra nutrient boost. I have so many flowers and little peppers and tomatoes growing that the soil may need the extra nutrients to feed them to get a nice, healthy crop. Remember, this year is my first year of getting back into gardening, so everything is kind of new again to me, and I'm experimenting. I want to see what happens this year and improve things for next year. I really think the Tomato and Blossom Set Spray really does work. I just have to find a place that sells it in a larger size. And I don't want to pay shipping anymore. It costs almost as much to ship it as it is to buy it. I went online to the place that makes the Tomato and Blossom Set Spray, and they show who carries it locally and what sizes. Hopefully, the place they listed locally, Random Acres, has the larger size!

~Mutti

No comments: