Saturday, July 26, 2008

Time to grow

While weeding my garden, and killing a monster spider who decided to challenge me, I see how well my garden is growing. It just might be me, but I think the Miracle Gro has helped - and we only put one application on. You're supposed to be able to do it once a week. Don't know if we'll be that zealous, but you never know!

Last night I made a baked potato on the grill. I slathered it with olive oil and I sprinkled it liberally all over with sea salt and my fresh rosemary from my garden. I love rosemary. The smell is so sharp and uplifting! Anyway, yes, I chopped quite a few of those little needle leaves, mixed it with the sea salt and sprinkled it all over the potato, wrapped it in foil and threw them on the grill. When done (fork tender), I just added some homemade chili over the top. It was wonderful!


~Mutti

No comments: