Thursday, July 24, 2008

3 foot tall poblano plants


I don't know if it's the Miracle Gro but my poblano plants just shot up 4-6 inches to be about 3 feet tall! It could have just been their time, but it is pretty amazing to see! I have over 30 flowers and buds and some peppers already growing on one plant alone. It's the other poblano plant that we had just picked the 4 inch pepper off of and grilled. We had a couple of poblanos which we had bought from the produce store, and those peppers had more heat to them than mine. Probably because mine was picked early. It was thoroughly enjoyed though.

I had picked out weeds between my shallots yesterday. I'll be moving onto the pepper area today.

My husband made 3 more cages, just in time, as my Health Kick tomatoes are starting to really shoot up fast too. He still has about 7 more cages to go, I think.

Looks like it will be another great day!

~Mutti

No comments: