Saturday, August 2, 2008

Coyote Watch

We had a little excitement yesterday. A coyote decided to occupy the field behind out house for a few hours. He (or she) came around 3:30pm (crazy time because they are nocturnal creatures) to about 7:30pm. He walked, rolled and played around in the field. Then he fell asleep. Kind of cute, but you really wonder what makes them break the nocturnal habit.

My husband picked his German Queen tomato. And I took a picture of my Sweet 100 cherry tomato plant. It's still not the height it's supposed to get to (could reach 4 feet, I believe), but it does have a good crop of tomatoes growing!
I'll have to show you more pictures of my plants tomorrow. I'm dreading going to weed, as I saw that NASTY spider the other day. I can handle ants and daddy long leg spiders, but those big thick ones - no.
~Mutti

No comments: